Przejdź do treści
do góry Henryk Dąbrowski Park: It became particularly popular starting from in the first years of the 20th century, when a water-tower with a view platform for admiration of the city panorama was constructed at the top of the hill. In 1920, general Henryk Dąbrowski became the patron of the park. He stayed in this place in October 1794. The park features several natural phenomena: common oak, red oak, maidenhair tree, Siberian elm, broad-leaved linden, and white willow. In 2013, a Caucasian oak ‘Concordia’, a scarlet Japanese pagoda tree, and a dogwood ‘Variegata’ were planted.