Museum of Soap and History of Dirt
Museum of Soap and History of Dirt – first in Europe. You can learn more about hygiene and washing history since antiquity, some historic figures: Tomasz Łaziebnik Plugawy or Zabłocki (Polish proverb character). The Museum shows pre-war detergent commercials and informs about how soap is made.
When: The Museum is open all week. Before your planned visit, we recommend taking a look on the museum website at www.muzeummydla.pl and check reservation for the selected date.
Where: 13 Długa Street, www.muzeummydla.pl
- normal/regular ticket - 32 PLN
- reduced ticket - 26 PLN*
- group ticket - 24 PLN/person**
- guardian ticket - 1 PLN***
*Discount tickets are available for:
1. children, pupils, students up to 26 years of age,
2. people with disabilities with a valid disability certificate,
3. seniors over 65,
4. Persons covered by the Large Family Card.
**A group ticket is directed to:
- a group of people (children or adults) from 10 to 35 people!
***A guardian ticket is available for every 10 group tickets!