Przejdź do treści
do góry The Farny Weir was constructed in 1899 and then modified three times (in 1929, 1970 and 1996) with general overhaul in the years 2014-2015. At present, it is a two-span concrete dock. The weir is sealed with two steel slide-split gates, operated electro-mechanically with a manual option. It must be emphasised that the latest modification introduced a white water rafting course in the city centre, one of very few in Europe.