Situated in the southern part of the street, feature vast complexes of factory buildings. Number 152 was formerly occupied by the Bydgoszcz Cable Factory, and presently by TELEFONIKA Kable Sp. z o.o. S.K.A. (23). Founded in 1920, the complex consists of buildings constructed in 1920-1924 and later. The oldest buildings include the entrance gate and the office building with the production facility. Newer buildings feature the director’s villa with an interesting cornice designed by Bronisław Jankowski, dating from 1930-1931. One of the strengths of this location was the direct access to the river port.