Przejdź do treści
do góry Casimir the Great Park: the oldest park in the city. It was here that the Nuns of St Clare had their garden within the convent buildings in the 16th century. In July 1909, the Deluge Fountain, which became a huge attraction was unveiled. The park trees was affected during World War Two, when bunkers were dug in the park area. This is an exceptionally bewitching place with two ponds, a fountain being recreated, and a playground for children. The park features rare specimens, which are also natural phenomena: common oak, London plane, swamp cypress, and European white elm. A kestrel, and endangered species in Europe, nests on the tower of the Church of Saints Peter and Paul.