Wincenty Witos Ludowy Park: established in the 1950’s on the site of a Protestant necropolis (an obelisk from 2007 commemorates the cemetery). The park’s ornament is the old stand of trees. It features the city’s most magnificent horse chestnut with 540 cm in circumference (natural phenomenon), a rare southern catalpa with exceptionally spectacular leaves, and another natural phenomenon – a common oak. In 2013, an elm lane was planted. The bust of the park’s patron (designed by Witold Marciniak) was placed in the southern part of the park in 1984.